Stove value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rescue4life

Jul 7, 2024
Wyoming
Looking to sell my old wood burning stove but prices vary greatly on sites like ebay and Facebook. Can anyone give any inside on what I should sell this for?

Stove value Stove value

It's not prices that vary but asking prices.
You can ask whatever you want but that doesn't mean you get whatever you want.

I think this is not more than $300; interesting model, details, but rust.

However if you find someone who has been looking for exactly this model, they might be willing to pay more. But not after you had it for sale for $250....

Looking to sell my old wood burning stove but prices vary greatly on sites like ebay and Facebook. Can anyone give any inside on what I should sell this for?

View attachment 328214

View attachment 328215
First off it looks like a coal cook stove and depending on condition of the internals and the brand I have seen them go anywhere between 100 and 5000.