stove screen?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgepds

Minister of Fire
Nov 25, 2012
I heat with a woodstock progress hybrid, that has a window in front that just radiates heat. Fine with me, except when company is over. The dining room table is ~10 ft in front of the window, and the person sitting there bakes away

Any one have a suggestion of a nice stove screen, that would normally sit hidden away behind the stove, and just deployed for company ?

I could make one, but my finsihed work leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm looking to buy

--G

Maybe I'm missing something but can't you just run the stove lower until you are done eating, then turn it back up if needed? Or you can sit in the spot that gets baked, then put your pants and shirt back on when dinner is over. ;)

the more often you do it, the less often you have company! let them broil!

Reactions: Smock2015
Status
Not open for further replies.