Forum User Hint Stock Avatars

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
We now have stock avatars that can be chosen from the Avatar link in your personal profile settings.

If anyone wants to make up stock Avatars - go to it and email or post them in this thread...I will upload. Basically, make they square and not too big.
If you are good with graphics, make them about 200 pixels or so square....

That gallery needs some tweaking, boss...unless it's just me. I can pull it up by clicking on Avatar in my profile, and I see the upper part of the page load, but I can't scroll it or interact with it. I can see the top three stock avatars, and the top halves of the next row down...but I can't do anything else with it.

Ja, the bottom of the window is too far down and out of reach. Craig must have a bigger monitor.

Ain't workin' for me. You're just trying to get me to finally give up on IE and go get myself a MAC, aren't you? :rolleyes:

OK, it fits within my 1366x768 laptop display now.

1600 x 900 20" LCD flat screen

Here's what I see, and I can't do anything with it.

Capture.jpg

Maybe I'll have to try out this danged Firefox everyone's been hootin' about...we'll see. Luckily, I don't want to change my avatar now anyway.

What version of IE you using? It works for me in IE8 and in Chrome.

IE9 on WIN7

I saw the same thing earlier. But since you shortened the pop up window I can see the whole thing and scroll the avatars.

I just testd on the wife's laptop with Win7/IE9 and it works there too.