Steel Air Tubes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wayne63

IMG_0268.JPG Hello Everyone!! New member here I'm hoping to fine a part for my consolidated Dutchwest FA264CCL it's the steel Air Tubes part # G200 I can't fine this anywhere if anyone has this part please let me know or if someone knows where I could get one I would greatly appreciate it !! Or if someone has one for sell!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be a challenge, finding parts for the oldest DW is getting harder. Did you call Woodmans to see if they have a suggestion?

Time to retire that bad boy & invest in a cleaner burning unit.
Time to retire that bad boy & invest in a cleaner burning unit.
Just ordered new parts that are still available in fact I purchased 2 of each and as far as the steel Air tube if I can't fine one the I will make one. My Stove is in pretty good condition yet keep her as long as I can!!

Attachments

• IMG_0276.JPG
    IMG_0276.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 217