Staging / Stacking area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Belly

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2011
Connecticut
Thanks to the help of my Wife.....I'm almost done with the section of yard for cutting, and stacking....this area gets a lot of sun...
Staging / Stacking area

Staging / Stacking area

Wow - that is/was a monster brush pile. Looks like a good place somewhere in the center for a super cedar or just a good ole dousing of diesel. I burned a pile like that last winter but not all at once. I just kept pulling more off the pile and adding it to the fire as I css'd and in a few days it was gone.

That's a lot of work right there!

That pile has been there for 2 years.....found a couple of holes, but no critters. I originally told the Wife to stay away.....don't like her too close to the chipper;).....but she wouldn't listen. That little 5 foot, 98 pound woman worked her tush off, and I'm glad she helped....total of 5 hours of chipper run time, but about 10 hours of work. I can't wait to see how much wood I can stack in that spot:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.