st croix prescott pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner1

Mar 16, 2014
Albany NY
Hi, I was curious if anyone has had this happen? I cleaned the pellet stove, there was a led indicating power, as always. I turned up thermostat to kick it on and light went out.. Checked power, it was good, checked both fuses on control board both checked out good. Unplugged and replugged no lights, no fan, no nothing.. What am i missing? All latches and doors are closed and checked hi limit reset.. if it was anything else i should be getting some kind of light indicating power or a code..

Did you leave it unplugged for a minute or two? A quick unplug/plug won't reset the control.

Are you getting AC actually into the control box? Might be a bad cord/outlet/connector.

Check outlet for power,per heat seeker.If ok,dissasemble stove and see if you knocked a wire loose.If not,unplug and plug in all connections and try.

On my stove, there is a connector strip on the back wall where all of the neutrals slip onto tabs. Perhaps one of those wires is off. You could still have power to the control, but if its neutral is disconnected, it won't work.
Also ensure that the neutral power cord wire is connected to the strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.