st croix afton bay control board??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h8npellets

Hearth Supporter
Dec 4, 2008
nepa
hello all!
first post here. i have a 2002 afton bay ser.7792. as soon as you turn on the stove the auger turns nonstop and overloads the burn tray in about 2 minutes. i isolated the auger in the power loop disconnecting everything else and the output on the control board is putting out 120v constantly leading me to believe its the control board. woody's wants $275 to come have a look but i think i got it nailed.

now for the big part.

WHERE DO YOU FIND PARTS FOR ST CROIX????

do they make them one by one in some corn silo in nebraska?? this stove is my only source of heat and for how much you pay there should be a warehouse every 200 miles across the rust belt to help out the little guy!!! anyone have a stash of these somewhere? whats the deal? anyone have any luck finding ANYthing in stock for these stoves??

thanks,

bill

I have a 2007 afton bay. Did you try a dealer in your area?. They can order parts for you. If you cannot find one let me know and i will check with my dealer and get you his number for any parts you may need.

try this
www.pelletsdirect.com

I just spoke with my dealer, he said he will get a price and call me back. (he was closed so i called him at home) he will get pricing on friday and call me. Let me know if this helps you, if so we can make arrangements to get you the board.

Jim

thanks alot for the help, let me know what happens. i was hoping to have heat by monday or so. i spoke to a gentleman today who said there is an updated version of my control board that was just introduced. he will have his hands on it in two weeks. his shop is 45 minutes from my house. if you can help me out i would gladly appreciate it.
also i did send pelletsdirect an email. thanks again

lake ariel pa
12:15pm
36*
NO HEAT

if you go alternative heat, make sure you have alternative heat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.