Simpson Dura-Vent at Lowe’s

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Zaptear

Nov 8, 2018
USA Vermont
Is the 4in pipe at Lowe’s the same as Simpson Dura-Vent pro... trying to get a clean out t and no one seems to have 4in so I need to order and I guess not all pipe gose together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is the 4in pipe at Lowe’s the same as Simpson Dura-Vent pro... trying to get a clean out t and no one seems to have 4in so I need to order and I guess not all pipe gose together

Lowes carries the box store pellet vent. It’s not the pellet vent pro. Are you looking for the three to four adapter T? It does inner lock though

Lowes carries the box store pellet vent. It’s not the pellet vent pro. Are you looking for the three to four adapter T? It does inner lock though

No my stove has a 4in vent I need a T with clean out so I can go up out side the tech for eco 65 said I need 4feet going up and cud be way I’m getting low temps

But at the cost of the pipe I need I may just get a other starter kit

Also the 4in kid has no stove adapter but one of the pipes slid on good and snug but can’t clamp it it don’t seem like it’s leaking so I’m in hopes I’m good I do have a co deter right next to the stove and it’s not going off so don’t think I have a leak

Also going to need to do a air intake form out side doing it from a 500cfm fan from the inside is making my 1830’s home I just fully redid and had 4in spry foamed drafty but it’s 10f out side and my 2,200 sq foot home is nice and worm just need to tweak some stuff this is my 1st stove well 1st home as well so.... I’m just trying to figure it all out

No the Pro does not lock with The Lowes stuff. The pro is a oring/gasket seal. What you have is a rope seal