Show me your hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

fire slave

Dec 17, 2013
bc canada
Looking for ideas for wood stove hearth organizers. From firewood storage and kindling , newspaper. I’ve looked online and there’s small log storage units with kindling holders. But most look somewhat cheap, any better brands or ones to stay away from. I do t mind spending money as long as it’s quality.

This ain't it! Lol. Going to 13 below tonight, this wood will be gone by Sunday

Attachments

• Show me your hearth
    20200213_164127.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 163
I have a bunch of canvas log bags from ll bean. Just fill them up and use them on a rotating basis. Keeps the floor a lot cleaner

There's some cool firewood racks for indoor and outdoor use on etsy. Some neat custom fab stuff. I don't have anything like that, I just use a small 1/6 cord rack in my garage and a 4'x4' wire container in there too. I've been trying to find a good custom fab design for a small decorative firewood rack for outside our front door.

Have had this wood hoop for 30+ years. It works great. Traditional masonry fireplace is just through the left door, and the wood stove through the right. The way the weather has been, this wood should last into October.
Show me your hearth