Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TorontoHI

Nov 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi,
Looking for a manual for this fireplace, high-rise condo (yes!) built in 1970's.
I've emailed Selkirk with photos. ULC label is stamped 1916C - see photos herein.
This is for a WETT certified Level 1 inspection.
Thanks for any information.
Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual Selkirk Metalbestos fireplace in a Toronto condo - need manual

Last edited by a moderator:
Try calling Selkirk - Tech Support, 800-669-3190, Price Grandy or 740-385-5666 Karen, both are very knowledgeable

Reactions: begreen
Hi there, did you ever find the manual for this? I have exactly the same in my house, built in 1978. I need to replace the chimney/flue to make it safe to use.