SBI Customer Service

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mech e

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2019
NorCal
www.dtengineer.com
Sweep noticed a broken baffle on my Escape 1800 when cleaning the stove pipe. Still under warranty, I emailed a photo and sales receipt to SBI customer service. In ten days I received a replacement along with email updates. SBI is responsive and stands behind their products.

I agree I emailed them on a Saturday on got a reply Sunday,enviro was a disaster,even head distributor for enviro said they had nothing but grief trying to get parts from them,sbi seems to care about thei customers

Reactions: JimBear
I have had really good luck with them as well, their tech support team is awesome even with installs with exceptional conditions like my 35ft of chimney.

Build quality is good, their online parts store is awesome, and tech support is great. If I have to buy another stove id have a hard time buying anything else.

I have called them three times now for different questions on my 3300. They are very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. This was a major factor in my decision to buy a stove from them. They care. Great company to do business with.

I ordered a new baffle for my Century, it showed up in 3 pieces on a Friday, took pics & sent an e-mail, response came Monday morning that they would send a new one out & it showed up 4 days later. I have had nothing but good experiences with their customer service. In my 4 interactions with them.

Reactions: marty319