RONA (Canadian Store) 75% off sales - wood included.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MagdalenaP

Burning Hunk
Nov 10, 2018
Tilbury, ON
Hey all!

Just came back from Rona, purchased new flooring, paint, ceiling lights, etc and 4 boxes of Quali-flame "eco" wood logs. As well, some locatins have the Facto 10 pack logs, origianlly $4.99 now $1.25! Now the thing is, each Rona has different sales. What I recommend is going online, making sure you select your proper location at the top left, then writing down each item (or taking a screen shot) then heading to Rona, since some of their items were not showing a clearance sticker.

Just thought I'd let you all know :)

I burned one the eco logs last night, and it burned 25% longer than the same sized split beside it, not too bad. Wish they had more!

Reactions: Smolder
Hadn't heard of them (nor Rona) but it looks like locally they are selling a ten pack for $9.98 at Lowes. At 3# a log, they are not the densest compressed log out there. Do they expand a lot when burned?