Rika Integra II HELP GETTING IT STARTED

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have it installed yet but when we bought it the lady had taken off the panels to clean it all and some of the wires were disconnected. We bought some replacement fuses just in case and haven't been able to get it to even click like it is starting. Does it need to be installed to even click to act like it starts?

Try to figure out where the wires that are disconnected go . You really should not power up the stove until you've sorted out these wires.
I'm hoping the only wire that is lose is the Control Keypad ? On my insert I have to disconnect Control Keypad whenever pulling off the Surround. Kinda a pain .

Last edited:
See the attached control board diagram. Many techs from the old days weren't smart enough to understand the new control boards because they were so arrogant and sure they knew the old one's. New control boards are easy to wire if you have the board diagram and can pull on wires to trace (might take a few more minutes than some are willing to try (cause their old and fat or drunk too early) so if you can follow this, you could likely have a very solid stove)

Attachments

• TB-RIKA Control Board Diagram.pdf
    123.4 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.