replace baffle?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bogdan.ti

Dec 12, 2019
Montreal
Hello,
question, I have a regency I2400 and the efficiency is very poor...
after inspection, I can see that my baffles are enough damaged...

couple of calls and nobody seems to have in stock the baffles that I need,, I want to know if i can put a metal plate with some rockwool/fiber insulation on top

Thank you!

Hello,
question, I have a regency I2400 and the efficiency is very poor...
after inspection, I can see that my baffles are enough damaged...

couple of calls and nobody seems to have in stock the baffles that I need,, I want to know if i can put a metal plate with some rockwool/fiber insulation on top

Thank you!
No there is not enough room ontop

Looks like they have it mis-labeled as #38 in the parts list, and #37 on the diagram but I'm pretty sure that's the 2-pc. baffle you are talking about.

They claim listed parts are in stock..

Huh. The name sounds so American. ;lol At any rate, I've ordered from them and never had a problem. Last time was a couple years ago, some Dutchwest parts.

Double huh. "Woodman's Parts Plus, a family run business located in East Wakefield, New Hampshire. "