Renovator pellet burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra 30

Oct 11, 2015
Upper peninsula Michigan
I just bought a new WoodMaster ultra 30 pellet boiler and it had a renovator pellet burner on it. I'm having trouble setting the controls on it to get it to work. The manual isn't much for detail or help. Anyone have one of these that can give me some pointers ? Please help?

I have a Woodmaster 5500 OWB and it has been a great unit other than its appetite for a lot of wood. Not real familiar with their pellet systems but I know someone who is.

Call and ask for Len at Woodmaster. Very helpful guy and can trouble shoot well very quickly. If he doesn't handle the pellet burners he will get you to the right person.

They are in MN and here are contact numbers. 218-253-3116 and 218-253-4328. One is his direct line but can't remember which one. Since the fall of 2004 I've only had to call one time for a very minor and inexpensive fix.

Good Luck!

I have a Woodmaster 5500 OWB and it has been a great unit other than its appetite for a lot of wood. Not real familiar with their pellet systems but I know someone who is.

Call and ask for Len at Woodmaster. Very helpful guy and can trouble shoot well very quickly. If he doesn't handle the pellet burners he will get you to the right person.

They are in MN and here are contact numbers. 218-253-3116 and 218-253-4328. One is his direct line but can't remember which one. Since the fall of 2004 I've only had to call one time for a very minor and inexpensive fix.

Good Luck!

Good Luck!
Thanks so much. I'll call. What about on Sunday though?

I doubt they are working Sundays but not sure about Saturday. Google Woodmaster and they have a site that might reveal business hours. I know they are there M-F. Sorry, I just saw this and it's Monday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.