Regency i2400 wood insert smoke deflector bent,warped, broken

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eric D..

Sep 16, 2014
Ct
I have this 2008 Regency i2400 wood insert that I could use some input on. The smoke deflector looks to be in bad shape. It’s welded in looks like a piece of angle iron to me. There is also a small crack and hole in the center of the stove right above the beat up smoke deflector. I asked at my regency dealer. I didn’t have a picture to show them but explained my concern and was told as long as I can slow the fire down it’s fine. Just wondering what you guys think. The newer stoves have this as a replaceable part. #48 in the parts diagram. I’m not the original owner of the stove so no warranty for me. Thanks, Eric

Regency i2400 wood insert  smoke deflector bent,warped, broken Regency i2400 wood insert  smoke deflector bent,warped, broken Regency i2400 wood insert  smoke deflector bent,warped, broken Regency i2400 wood insert  smoke deflector bent,warped, broken

Last edited by a moderator:
Call them back and insist they take care of it. It is covered by warranty

Yes, but I don't think he had the cracks you have. He messed around with the deflector.