Regency i2400 install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Drew3308

Oct 8, 2019
Michigan
Just got my i2400 installed today. Only took them about hour and a half to put her in. Really happy with the look, I would not have ordered the nickel trim door but this was the only i2400 I could find close to me. I did not want the newer version (i2450), so I am pretty excited to get her fired up.

Attachments

• Regency i2400 install
    i2400.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: begreen
I've had my Regency Stove (H2100) for over 2 years - what a difference in heating the house now.

It is a joy to start it up. Truly, the key is dry wood. If you don't have dry, seasoned wood, compressed logs/bricks will work nicely until you secure dry wood.

Welcome to the club - there are experts out here that will answer any questions you might have...

Got one myself this year. I got all black, but after seeing yours I wish I would have gotten nickel. Looks sharp. It really puts out the heat. I tell my wife all the time “this thing is a game changer!” Heat hasn’t been on yet!