Regency f2400M

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Petetown

Sep 5, 2021
Saskatchewan
Hi I’m in the process of refurbishing this stove and the firebrick plate that sits on top of the tubes in the stove is broken i was thinking about replacing it with some ceramic type board would anyone happen to know the dimensions of the original two piece plate?

9.5 x 15 x 1 from what I found online. I have the same stove but it’s at a different location than where I’m at.

Ok thank you mine is in such bad shape I’m not even sure how it would have exactly been positioned a picture at some point would be great.

Note that the ceramic bricks have an L stepped edge where they come together for a better seal between them. Best to order the OEM parts.

37) 020-957 Baffle (set) S2400M

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 11.27.43 AM.png