Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

andrewh

Dec 4, 2020
Vancouver, BC
After two years, upon vacuuming it out to do a chimney sweep, I was made aware of two cracks in the firebox. Regency replaced without issue.

Two years later, I am cleaning it out and randomly check the same spots that had the cracks before and bammm, cracks in the same location. Anyone have any issues with this?

I burn dry fir, nothing crazy and for about 4-5 months of the year.

Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours? Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours? Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours? Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours? Regency ci2600 ----- cracked again? can you guys check yours?