Reasonable price for a 3" Tee?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever brand you have for your pipe is what yer gonna need for the tee ..............

Well I just did a quick search on amazon that took 10 seconds and think this is the same one you linked too but 1/3rd the price... http://www.amazon.com/Dura-Vent-3PVP-CO-PelletVent-Stainless-Clean-Out/dp/B0055EP3CQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1414001284&sr=8-8&keywords=pelletvent tee

Not 100% sure if its the same so you need to double check. But this is all pointless unless we know the brand of pipes your using as hemrit mentioned, you are not suppose to mix brands.

That's just the cap only.

I just bought a SS tee, 3" snout to the stove to a 4" barrel with bottom cap for cleaning, and a nice built-in locking clamp for my liner. $99 at Rockford Chimney Supply. I thought $99 was a little steep, but it is heavy gauge SS, and I didn't see anything near the prices you're talking about. This tee worked great for me, so I'm happy, happy, happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.