Quadrafire Classic Bay 1200i won't feed pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kekaczor

Oct 22, 2010
Southeast CT
Hi all.

My quadrafire 1200 starts up and does a first dumping of pellets and the fire gets going. Unless I hit the reset button, it won't feed pellets after the initial call for pellets. I just recently changed the thermocouple so that I could get it started. It will go through the whole cycle but just won't continue to feed pellets. I've jumped snap disc 1 and 2 as well as the vaccuum switch. Results didn't change. Any suggestions?

is the wire touching the end of the ceramic protector, and an inch or so inside the edge of the burn pot?

Could you have plugged the thermocouple backwards. I don’t think it would feed the initial feed if that were the case but it’s worth
Checking.