Quadra Fire 2000i replacement blower kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here

ShanRic

Oct 19, 2024
Wyoming
Hello everybody I have a Quadra Fire 2000i from the mid 80s. My fan blower just went out in the house I'm renting. I was wondering if anyone has a lead on a proper replacement or substitute fan blower. The part# for the blower is F-7002 1200
I even have manual for my model on pdf. If anyone has any additional info, insight or even the part it self for sale that would help.

Attachments

This will most likely take measuring the current unit carefully and then matching a stock unit to fit. Quadrafire often used standard parts so there is a chance that something close can be found. There are several sources. Here are a couple of them.
Grainger centrifugal blowers