PS50 Problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevdog99

Dec 16, 2013
pa
I am new here and didn't know how to start a new question page so I thought I would just ask the question here. I have a ps50 its about three years old now and for the last year its been giving me problems first it was getting jammed next the door switch is going bad have to play with the handle to have the auger to keep dropping pellets. Next the blower fan stopped working. I tried to jump the fan to see if it was the fan or something else. I jumped the fan and it came on... witch was a good thing I think.... So just to get me out of a pinch i was just going to jump power till i get someone one out to look at it... by doing that i did bad jumped wire a SPARK!! fried the computer burnt it good back marks and all.... that was all on saturday night so I run up and ordered i new one right away. Got the part today and installed it. The stove now will click and turn on the exhaust fan and then turn right back off... Anyone help me with this??? maybe a next step or something to look at next

Thanks a ton for any help you may have for me!!!

I started it in its own thread kdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.