PROOF OF PURCHASE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodywilson

Hearth Supporter
Dec 10, 2010
SE MICH
Hi Ya'll:

PE T5 is installed and ready. Waiting on inspection and insurance verification on Friday. Fire Friday night ! Be available when this thing runs up to 900 on me. :)

Thanks to everyone for input and to the forum in general as it has helped me tremendously.

Wood -E

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] PROOF OF PURCHASE
    Ruby with woodstove1.webp
    26 KB · Views: 517
looks good man.
get use to the dog laying there.

I thought you might have had a small teaser fire....... due to the dog sitting in front of it.

Only one dog? Try reloading when there are THREE sprawled in front of the fire. And they do NOT want to move... One of these times, a split will slip and bean one of 'em. Then we'll see...

Looks nice, the dog will find its new favorite spot will be right in front when its cooking. Enjoy !!

woodywilson said:
Hi Ya'll:

PE T5 is installed and ready. Waiting on inspection and insurance verification on Friday. Fire Friday night ! Be available when this thing runs up to 900 on me. :)

Thanks to everyone for input and to the forum in general as it has helped me tremendously.

Wood -E

Wood -E, I'll try to be online Friday night if possible. I'll also send you a PM.

Looks awesome !!! Nice job !!

And yes, get used to the dog laying there :)

good lookinjg install, I like the snotty pine

woodywilson said:
Waiting on inspection and insurance verification on Friday.

Why do you have to have it inspected and have insurance verification? Did you install it yourself?
It looks very nice. Love the dog.
Barb

Hope you get it burning soon.. That golden looks a little pale and cold..lol

Did the install myself-- so the insurance company wants city inspection for verification of clearances. As for my golden , I don't know if she'll take up residence in front of the stove, she likes laying by the drafty door. VERY EXCITED for tomorrow -- have wanted a" fire of some sorts" in my house since I was a kid
Wood-E

woodywilson said:
Did the install myself-- so the insurance company wants city inspection for verification of clearances. As for my golden , I don't know if she'll take up residence in front of the stove, she likes laying by the drafty door. VERY EXCITED for tomorrow -- have wanted a" fire of some sorts" in my house since I was a kid
Wood-E

We have six goldens. All of them want firewood to chew. Sometimes they get into it and we have two feet of wood chips and bark on the floor. At least it sweeps up easily. They all like the woodstoves but prefer the open fireplace for some reason.

SteveKG said:
woodywilson said:
Wood-E

We have six goldens. All of them want firewood to chew. Sometimes they get into it and we have two feet of wood chips and bark on the floor. At least it sweeps up easily. They all like the woodstoves but prefer the open fireplace for some reason.

Two goldens here, who love to eat bark and wood chips. Then lay in front of the stove and let the warmth ferment them.. Unfortunately it seems that when they eat bark... they bark out the wrong end..

:sick:

SteveKG said:
woodywilson said:
Wood-E

Beautiful Golden.

Dumber than dirt - though actual mileage may vary.

Had a black lab born in Black Forest just outside of Colorado Springs for 12+ years, presently looking for a replacement - and would happily travel to Colorado to get the right animal.

Very nice. Gather round that bad boy with the beverage or other decadent indulgence of your choice and have fun playing with your new toy on a Friday night.

it looks great, and nice dog to.

Status
Not open for further replies.