Pricing on Lopi Revere insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

LouieV

Nov 4, 2019
Fruita Colorado
I am looking for pricing information on a Lopi Revere wood fireplace insert. I have one that was installed but never had a fire, it still had papers in it. I want to know how to price it for sale.

When was it installed? Will the sale include the liner?

Not sure when it was installed. Is there a way to determine age of stove from serial no?

It was removed from a fireplace where the new homeowner did not want an insert. Thinking that the previous homeowner had a foreclosure or something and never used the stove. There is uninsulated liner for a single story chimney.

It should have a metal tag on the body somewhere that will have a date stamped on it.

They've been making the Revere for a long time. Can't recall any major recent changes. I would guess around $1800-2000 in new condition.

Na, that’s what a display from a store might bring. From an individual, even though it’s “new”$1K to $1200 would be my guess.

Reactions: LouieV
Peak season so I was figuring 25% off retail. I'd consider $1K a steal.