Poulan 2150

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Easy Runnin

Apr 17, 2020
SE PA
Someone gave me a Poulan 2150 chain saw. They said it worked last time they used it, which was a long time ago. Can anyone help me find the correct manual and parts list? The label on the side says Poulan 2150 2.1 C.I. Woodsman. The serial number starts with 96331H.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

How about here

I have an old 2150 that I just changed out the fuel lines on and did a gasket replacement on the carb, it runs but I haven't tweaked up the idle yet. I got it from Builders Square at their going out of business sale back in the 90's for maybe 80 bucks. Was my go to saw for a couple of years before I got my Stihl MS290 and realized what a limitation that Poulan was on my firewood processing. Fairly light weight and fairly capable but definitely a light use homeowners saw.

With a little work they can be made to be an OK saw.
I get them in a pile once in a while if they run i clean up the exhaust and retune makes a world of difference.

I've found numerious manuals and parts lists on line but there are so many variations, I can't figure out which one I need. I'm guessing it's one of the earliest version, but I'm not sure. I'm sure I'm going to need some parts, I just want to order the right ones.