Potential Ecoteck Elana purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ultravorx

Nov 9, 2018
Poconos, Pennsylvania
Hey guys, Im am in the process of trying to get a new pellet stove to add to my house. I currently have a vogelzang VG5790 which has been working flawlessly for 3 seasons, and plan to put it in the basement.

With the vogelzang going in the basement I was looking for a "quieter" and easier to clean/maintain stove.

My first choice was a Lopi AGP, but during my search I came across an Ecoteck Elena, which is brand new from a home and garden shop for $1200

Everything I could did up on the elena steers me that this will be a reliable unit and replacement parts are reasonable as well. A co worker has the ravelli 80 and loves it, and read they are comparable.

Would there be any downfall to picking this up brand new for $1200?