Polaris Tow Behind

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have one that looked similar to it, except that mine was designed to mount on the front of the ATV. It was made by Swisher. I didn't like it because being mounted on the front it blew all the dust and dirt on the ATV and me! Pull behind is definitely the way to go. I would have put wheels and a hitch on it and modified it to pull behind, but someone offered me $500 for it so I sold it.

quads said:
I used to have one that looked similar to it, except that mine was designed to mount on the front of the ATV. It was made by Swisher. I didn't like it because being mounted on the front it blew all the dust and dirt on the ATV and me! Pull behind is definitely the way to go. I would have put wheels and a hitch on it and modified it to pull behind, but someone offered me $500 for it so I sold it.

Quads my local repair shop told me it can take up to six months for parts but if it's in good shape thats a decent price. The original owner is going to call when he gets out of the garden.

zap

I bought mine used, and if I remember correctly, I paid $800 for it. Then used it myself for several years before reselling it.

quads said:
I bought mine used, and if I remember correctly, I paid $800 for it. Then used it myself for several years before reselling it.

Quads I pick it up Wednesday after work. I'll have to go back in and make sure the wood plus any rocks are clear of the trail that I'll be mowing.

zap

zapny said:
quads said:

Quads I pick it up Wednesday after work. I'll have to go back in and make sure the wood plus any rocks are clear of the trail that I'll be mowing.

zap
Your trails will look even nicer than they already do!

quads said:
zapny said:
quads said:

zap

Quads this is the model I'm picking up but ours is used and the color is Silver.

Zap

Attachments

• Polaris Tow Behind
    T44S-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 278
zapny said:
quads said:
zapny said:
quads said:

zap

Quads this is the model I'm picking up but ours is used and the color is Silver.

Zap
One of my relatives has one exactly like that. It works really good. I think you'll like it.

We picked up the trail mower tonight, hope to get back in the woods this weekend with it.

Zap

Attachments

• Polaris Tow Behind
    100_0830.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 249
zapny said:
We picked up the trail mower tonight, hope to get back in the woods this weekend with it.

Zap
It looks almost new Zap! What's the lever for on the hitch? The mower I'm familiar with doesn't have that. Looks like the key switch and engage/disengage for the mower?

quads said:
zapny said:

Zap
It looks almost new Zap! What's the lever for on the hitch? The mower I'm familiar with doesn't have that. Looks like the key switch and engage/disengage for the mower? Yes.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.