Poker set

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

beermann

Feeling the Heat
Jan 16, 2017
canada
Not sure where to post this but I had to share this marketplace score. I love it.

Poker set

That's a keeper !!!! :cool:

Reactions: beermann
Ha Ha Well its Christmas time--very nice I might look for one for my stove...pretty set up..clancey
Thanks I actually just did some work on it.

I replaced the wire screen with stamped leafs (pictures attached) and scored this knight set off Facebook marketplace for $30. They typically go for a chunk of change more.

I'm still not sure if I want to half screen the stamped leaf (picture with hand in it) and include trim as a divder between the bottom screen and open top half. Its open concept is because my unit has a blower.

I also placed faux wood backdrop to go behind the wood pile because it was free for me to do but I don't know if I'm sold on it 100%. What do you think?

20211107_224144.jpg 20211112_194637.jpg 20211111_123545.jpg Poker set

Reactions: Vg3200p