Pinnacle Stove Baker's Oven

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
to bad these are not avalable in the states. Or are they ?

(broken link removed)

They are available - if you look at the link I posted you'll see them for sale from woodstoves.net

I was interested in peoples' experiences using them - anybody have one?

I should have been clearer in my earlier post, I was referring to Altech bakeovens.

Altech has been creating light-weight, heat-storing, soapstone-stoves and soapstone fireplaces, chimneys
and bakeovens for over 25 years.

not quite directly related to the topic title but more of a relative who lives in Europe.

anyone have experience with one of these ?

opps-may-be time to start a new post on Altech .
sorry

I want one, but BIGGER. Big enough to heat a larger house, provide hot water for a family and all cooking needs as well.

Dunebilly - check out the selection of cookstoves at both www.woodstoves.net as well as www.lehmans.com

Lehmans started out serving the Amish community in Ohio (we have the largest in the country) and has grown significantly. A bit commercialized now, but still has a very large selection of non-electric appliances, etc. Quite a nice selection of wood cookstoves along with a staff that has experience with them. Stoves like you describe can be pricey, but would last a lifetime.

Thanks Tim. The prices seem pretty reasonable at the first site.

Status
Not open for further replies.