PICS ENGLANDER 13-NC IN ACTION!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Here it is-the first pics-it is amazing! The stove room is 83 degrees. Start ups fires were great. I even sold my englander 12 to the neighbor today and made a profit!!! Very happy I got the 13!!!!!

Attachments

• [Hearth.com] PICS ENGLANDER 13-NC IN ACTION!!!
    DSC03037.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 778
  • [Hearth.com] PICS ENGLANDER 13-NC IN ACTION!!!
    DSC03036.webp
    71 KB · Views: 835
Was just looking at that stove yesterday at Sutherlands. Nice well built unit.

Stove looks good. Install looks suspect. I would be interested to see whats on the other side of that wall. Due to the windows there I am guessing a metal class A flue. Unless its a small brick flue. Does the single wall pipe have 18" CTC to the window trim?

Looks good if its safe.

Awesome. I logged on specifically to see how you made out. Cool that you were able to sell the 12 for a good price. Keep us posted on your progress with the learning curve, though it looks like your doing pretty good as it is.

Al

Btw, do you have the pedestal AND the legs on that stove????

yes i do-small modification-gives it a little more height for better view per the husband. its the new trend didn't you hear? :lol:

I don't think I am diggin the gold trim. The husband likes it and it came with the stove. I am a silver kind of girl. I may have to ditch the trim.

I got rid of the Gold trim work too. Beautiful stoves they are, thats forsure. Enjoy.

That stove is a little work horse.

Congrats :)

GAMMA RAY said:
yes i do-small modification-gives it a little more height for better view per the husband. its the new trend didn't you hear? :lol:

Oh, ok. Can't fault the man for wanting to see the fire. I trust it's sturdy, things would get U-G-L-Y in a hurry if that thing toppled. Btw. they offer nickle trim for those. Looks close to silver. Go to their web site if you want to check it out.

Al

Hey thanks, I wear about 4 pandora bracelets on one hand and 5 trollbead bracelets on the other. If ya don't know what those things are ask your wife-she will probably know what they are and you will know how much I like silver!!! On the plus side the bracelets build the upper arms-better for hauling wood!!!!

Stove looks great. From all the positive posts on this stove, I'd buy one in a heartbeat and I've recommend them to lots of folks that are looking for a quality, less expensive stove option. Congrats and enjoy the heat! Cheers!

Thanks for the encouragement. Right now the secondaries are kickin in-the stove top is 500 and the room is 82 degrees. I am still apprenhensive but gettin the hang of things. I tend to like to run the stove hotter but my husband likes the sloooooowwww burn. I just like it to run it hottttt....

GAMMA RAY said:
Hey thanks, I wear about 4 pandora bracelets on one hand and 5 trollbead bracelets on the other. If ya don't know what those things are ask your wife-she will probably know what they are and you will know how much I like silver!!! On the plus side the bracelets build the upper arms-better for hauling wood!!!!

Will do. The wife and I are "silver" people too.

There ya go! Can never have too many wood hauling muscles!!!

Love the legs AND ped. Did you use the mount holes in the ped for mobile home installations to mount the legs?

I can not tell you that fer sure Brother Bart because the husband did it. He is not into the forum as much as me but I will ask him. Glad you liked it....maybe we will start a new wood stove trend?????? I dig fashion so why not start a new wood stove fashion trend?????

Status
Not open for further replies.