PelPro pp130 auger issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Hugatree

Feb 24, 2019
NJ
First time posting here, hopefully I’m doing it right.

First season with a pellet stove, so far no issues until this morning. I can hear our auger motor going but it’s not feeding pellets. Cleaned out hopper of pellets and sucked out all the pellets in the auger with no luck. Auger isn’t jammed but it’s not turning. I ended up cleaning the whole stove just to be sure. I did find the auger motor on the floor of the unit when I oepened it up. For some reason the coder pin was off and laying in the middle bottom as well. Took me forever to find where it went and how the coder pin went in. If anyone could clarify where exactly this is, that may help too. I checked to make sure the auger motor is still attached to the circuit board etc.What else could be going on? The stove is less than 4 months old :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum
But first off we need the make and model of your stove
To be of any help

It isn’t turning after you reassembled it? Does the stove turn on at sll? Is the fuse on the board blown?