pelletvent pro elbow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grh372

Jan 5, 2015
western mass
I recently changed pellet stoves and went to a harmon p68 from an englander. The Harmon sits lower and right now i have it set on blocks so the exhaust can line up to the harmon. Would it be bad to use an elbow pipe on the rear of the stove so i can set it on the hearth directly then the exhaust will line up to use the current
setup installed through the wall? currently it exits the stove to a cleanout "t" then straight up about 4 feet the elbow through the wall to outside.

Hello
I have had the same issue on 2 stoves that were upgraded to Harmans. I used 2 90 degree elbows to adjust to the height Harman stove flange with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.