Pellets at unusually low cost

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
I dont know if this has been asked and or answered anywhere, I cant seem to find posted.

There is a company in Mn. that is selling pellets for about $120.00 a ton the company is called Bio Pellets. Does anyone have any concrete info on this company and their product?

Working on this one, M, it's local for me. We're looking at a semi full, I did call and talked to a very polite gal after hours, cool that someone answered. She did confirm the price, not sure on quality as it seems to be a newer plant establishing a client base. I'll keep you posted here, there's an ongoing link on another site regarding corn burning, we're attempting a 'co-op' buy. There's another plant in that region for $130 a ton, they are listed here and on PFI. Ads are one thing, product is another, like I said I'll keep you posted. So good so far!

GotzTheHotz said:
Working on this one, M, it's local for me. We're looking at a semi full, I did call and talked to a very polite gal after hours, cool that someone answered. She did confirm the price, not sure on quality as it seems to be a newer plant establishing a client base. I'll keep you posted here, there's an ongoing link on another site regarding corn burning, we're attempting a 'co-op' buy. There's another plant in that region for $130 a ton, they are listed here and on PFI. Ads are one thing, product is another, like I said I'll keep you posted. So good so far!

Hi We are the company that has pellets at $130.00/ton bulk sales. The other company listing $120.00/ton is also bulk. As far as quality ours are pure pine no additives and no bark. We will be done with our retooling on November 1st and ready for orders. The price at the plant for 40lb bags is $150.00/ton 50 bags to a pallet and shrink wrapped. Hope that helps!
Gerald Brown
Valley Forest Wood Products, LLC.
[email protected]
715-942-0831

Status
Not open for further replies.