pellethead never again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
I ordered a new controlled board from pellethead, i received a defective unit, I called st croix and confirmed it was a bad board. Pellethead stated they dont refund but would replace. I sent them the bad board and then they sent it back to me.
I called and left voicemails and emails with no replies.
I ordered a new controlboard from a good vendor.....

I will never buy a single thing from pellethead ever again, they are scumbags in my eyes now.
avoid them like the plague, find better sellers

thx
matt

I have had issues in the past with them as well, they do not like to stand behind their product..

Yup, something has changed there as of late. They sent me the wrong colored ESP for a Harman I'm working on and when I emailed them about it I got no response. If the stove had dip switches either black or red will work but this old PC45 has an old board without dip switches.