Pellet Miser thermostat adapter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Randomfire

Dec 30, 2018
Orygun
Anyone have the instructions with pics for a Pellet Miser they could share with or send me? Ran out of projects, looking for another brilliant idea to mess with.

OK if it helps anyone that may have lost theirs, here is the instruction sheet. The pages are in reverse order.

Any chance these instructions are still available? Bought a pellet miser last year, and never got around to installing. Now I can’t find the instructions and seems they are out of business

Any chance these instructions are still available? Bought a pellet miser last year, and never got around to installing. Now I can’t find the instructions and seems they are out of business

Attachments

• Pellet Miser Instruction Sheet.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 288