Pellet Cooking ranges

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

randykyra

Hearth Supporter
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh NC
All,
I've been looking online for a Pellet cooking range. I can't seem to find any in the US. I have found a few in europe like the Klover smart 8. I do like some of there stuff but it doesn't appear to be available here. Does no one offer something like this? Is there a reason? I do know the Klover isn't cheap at $8K. But I would think there would be some demand here in the US for something like this. especially due to the green aspect of it.
Any insight here????

Pellet Cooking ranges

I don’t know but it seems Europe is way ahead of the USA with things like this.

I don’t know but it seems Europe is way ahead of the USA with things like this.

I tend to agree with you on this. Seems that this is the case on some stuff... Tankless water heaters, Ductless mini splits to name a few examples... The water heaters and mini splits are starting to take off here but it's taken some time to get a foothold. I've reached out to the manufacturer to see what they say about retailers in the US. I guess we will see. I just don't see why the US manufactures of pellet stoves can't see the need to proceed with stuff like this. I can't be the only one that finds this stuff interesting and appealing? Yes, yes, yes I do understand price does play a factor.

That makes sense. Europe is aggressively moving to renewables. The US is shipping pellets there. It would be perfect in a tiny home. Using the same thing for heating and cooking saves space.

That makes sense. Europe is aggressively moving to renewables. The US is shipping pellets there. It would be perfect in a tiny home. Using the same thing for heating and cooking saves space.

That was my thought exactly. We have a small lake cottage that I thought it would be great for. I even found a dual fuel setup (pellet and gas) in the summer use gas for cooking and not overheat the house and in the winter use the Pellet to both heat and cook. I can't seem to find the listing again for the dual Fuel. I'll keep looking. I've got time...

Reactions: jackman