Pell it just showed me this and i see Douglas Fir available

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure give me 329 bucks even though i have no idea wtf they are lol

oldmountvernon said:

Ya....No kidding!! >:-( And I was also told that "They're going real quick!".....but you don't know what you have in stock? The guy was real nice though. I'm NOT driving to Uxbridge unless I know what's up. :blank:

Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:

Ya....No kidding!! >:-( And I was also told that "They're going real quick!".....but you don't know what you have in stock? The guy was real nice though. I'm NOT driving to Uxbridge unless I know what's up. :blank:
So.....I guess they sold out of the pellets that had no name already!! WTF! :bug:

maybe some rich dude bought them all for his prize horse's bedding i dont have any interest in paying 329 per ton

oldmountvernon said:
maybe some rich dude bought them all for his prize horse's bedding i dont have any interest in paying 329 per ton

Ya, 329/ton is pretty steep.....I just want to try a few bags or 10 for testing purposes! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.