Pell it just showed me this and i see Douglas Fir available

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
j-takeman said:
How much a ton did you save and do you feel better now?

lol 120 per ton but i have to tell you it sucks that 200 per ton dont excite me anymore

now they gonna throw 300 + per ton at me ??? :bug:

I'll be real intersted to see what brands of DF's they have. :) Get in some Bear Mountains and I'll be down there quicker than a flying pig! ;-P

oldmountvernon said:
http://www.pelletsdirect.com/pricing.htm

329 per ton NO THANK YOU

and look at the Trebio's :lol:
OMV....you definitely scored the deal of the century man! :)

Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:
http://www.pelletsdirect.com/pricing.htm

329 per ton NO THANK YOU

and look at the Trebio's :lol:
OMV....you definitely scored the deal of the century man! :)

wouldnt of scored it if it wasnt for this site !

The Trebio and DF prices are in line with prices at Robbins Garden Center. The blowout sale really has OMV spoiled! I've been watching Pellets Direct weekly for specials. They had a lot of pellets in their yard so we'll see if they start running some sales. Holding out for better prices on the Barefoots. But the DF looks very interesting. I might have to try some....who knows though, if they start sucking wind with sales, they might do a blowout sale on those DF too!

Interesting pricing for sure.

So someone please post when you see this on CL in the next few weeks dropping price again to 200 or lower. I got nuff for next year so I'm good right now just got to pickup a few tons of okiesupermixerduperpelletmakesanythingburn when the local dealer has his spring sale.

Has anyone called to find out EXACTLY what These DF's are?? ;-) If not.....I'll call tomorrow :smirk:

omv what's next a 100x100 metal garage? :cheese:

Salty said:
omv what's next a 100x100 metal garage? :cheese:

i see that in my future, if you ever see one be sure to let me know. I missed a nice deal in NH 800 for a 20 x 30 or close to it

sometimes I'm nice. very infrequently.

for some reason you come across like a big bugger....

fun to pick on.

So....I called this morning and was told that " they don't know what brands they are!!" :gulp: If anyone heads down there for some could you please post what the heck they have?? I just need 25 bags or so to satisfy the pig in me! :lol: BTW.....burning North Idaho Energy's right now....certified rocket fuel!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.