Patiently waiting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Trey1979

Feeling the Heat
Sep 20, 2018
Mississippi
Waiting for the cold front to come through
Patiently waiting

2018 drolet ht2000

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I spot a little chopped up furniture in there. I like your style bruh.

Does look like a chair leg though but it's a knotted up 1x4

2018 drolet ht2000

Well then, it looks like it time for you to get back in the kitchen with the chainsaw. Plenty of room in that stove yet

Well then, it looks like it time for you to get back in the kitchen with the chainsaw. Plenty of room in that stove yet
That's kinda what I was wondering it will hold more than that right?

2018 drolet ht2000

Your damn skippy it will.

With dry wood you'll be able to pack more in by loading the entire firebox N/S and there is no need for the sleepers to raise the wood that way. Just create a little cavity in the middle between the splits for the paper and kindling. Or use a chunk of a SuperCedar there.

With dry wood you'll be able to pack more in by loading the entire firebox N/S and there is no need for the sleepers to raise the wood that way. Just create a little cavity in the middle between the splits for the paper and kindling. Or use a chunk of a SuperCedar there.
Yea this wet wood six I split some white oak are water oak today and that species in my pile might not be dry in a year it has some serious moisture compared to the pecan and ash

2018 drolet ht2000

Set that wet oak aside top covered for 2020.