Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zrock

Minister of Fire
Dec 2, 2017
bc
Any good recommendations for parts for a brickwell big e? I would prefer a canadian site but know thats probably not going to happen. Need to order a new door handle setup and midaswell replace door gasket at the same time. My door handle is cocked slightly to the left instead of the right now..

Hey zrock, A number of folks on this board us "Mountain View Hearth Products"
The price you pay for products can be all over the place...but this outfit has Excellent Customer Service!
You wrote Brickwell.....Mountain View has Breckwell parts;lol
Bill

Reactions: Mt Bob
Thanks... I think I'll be ordering from them looks like the previous owner ordered from the same place. Now I can't remember if the handle kit was in stock or not..lol.. looking at way to may sites today... going to replace the gasket tonight it's compressed down pretty good on the handle side...
Realized the spelling after I posted lol

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

No offence guys but not do I hate USPS... been tracking the order since I posted... best I get out of their tracking is "on its way to destination "... I think USPS does not like us Canadians hehe

Word of warning for us Canadians ordering from these guys... the company itself is good but who they select to do the delivery sucks... still waiting for it.. my car parts that I ordered 4 days later from farther down arrived yesterday...

maby have to give them a try next time.. Looks like they just carry electrical for my stove

Just an FYI pellthead is earth sence energy systems. All thier aftermarket parts are Chinese made just for them. They are all generic and usually the same motors for all the dif stoves. Yes they will fit but not function like oem.

Ok finally arrived. The burn pot assemble i had to file the holes larger as it was to tight to get on. And Well the sipping experience, got billed at the door for more money. Purchase experience got charged more than what the exchange rate was for that day. Need to find a good Canadian source or a site that has all hidden fees up front. All said and done im into a burn pot assemblies and igniter for over $400 CAD