Pacific Energy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

stav5371

Sep 6, 2012
Wooster, Ohio
Dear Community,
I live in Wooster, Ohio and an Amish run store called Coalway only carries Pacific Energy stoves, which are made in Pennsylvania. What do people know about the quality of this brand?
Thanks,
Dan

Pacific Energy stoves are not made in Pennsylvania.

You can find their website here:
http://www.pacificenergy.net/

Many people own PE stoves here.

If you're in Wooster you may want to go to Troyer's in Millersburg. He's an Amish dealers and carries many brands. He's one of the biggest one in OH and his pricing is right.

Pacific Energy is located a bit north from us in Duncan, BC, Canada on Vancouver Island. They have been making great stoves for many years. The quality and design of their products is excellent.

Reactions: PA Fire Bug
I know a few guys that have them and they are great stoves, high quality

PE stoves were one brand i was considering when I bought my new stove. I like the quality and have read many positive reviews. Good luck!

If you're in Wooster you may want to go to Troyer's in Millersburg. He's an Amish dealers and carries many brands. He's one of the biggest one in OH and his pricing is right.
Dear Fyrebug,
I am having a hard time find a Troyer's in Millersburg that sells Wood Burning stove. Could it be under another name?

5371, I bought my PE summit from coal way, they are nice people to deal with . I did some trade dealing with them for my stove, but if you are cash and carry there are cheaper places around. If you need it installed with chimney,hearth etc. they are good, He's old school amish craftsmanship, not a hacker. As for PE stoves, I can't say anything bad about mine. Easy to use, clean burning not to mention built like a tank, its been over fired a time or two in the learning process and no problems. You might take a look at some CAT stoves also, alot of people on this site like them too. Ask questions on this site and you will get some real first hand Pro answers to do it right the first time, the info on here is second to none. Happy Stove Shopping !

PE are made in Canada!!..I have had 2....goood product!!

We've only been burning wood for a couple of years but bought Pacific Energy based on the recommendation of a long-time wood burner who showed us his PE stove and told us how much more heat he gets with less wood compared to other stoves that he has owned. We liked the look of the Super 27 (I wanted a pedestal with an ash pan) and I like that the baffle is heavy duty stainless steel with a lifetime guarantee. I know that many people have had good results with less expensive stoves but I didn't want to buy something that I would not like or have to replace in a few years. [Hearth.com] Pacific Energy

Reactions: certified106
Dear Community,
I live in Wooster, Ohio and an Amish run store called Coalway only carries Pacific Energy stoves, which are made in Pennsylvania. What do people know about the quality of this brand?
Thanks,
Dan
I have two PE stoves, the Vista and the Super insert, both purchased from Coalway. I recommend Coalway and PE highly.

Reactions: raybonz
We've only been burning wood for a couple of years but bought Pacific Energy based on the recommendation of a long-time wood burner who showed us his PE stove and told us how much more heat he gets with less wood compared to other stoves that he has owned. We liked the look of the Super 27 (I wanted a pedestal with an ash pan) and I like that the baffle is heavy duty stainless steel with a lifetime guarantee. I know that many people have had good results with less expensive stoves but I didn't want to buy something that I would not like or have to replace in a few years.View attachment 75123
Nice looking stove and hearth!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.