Opinions on Regency Liberty LRI6E

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmelia1

Sep 6, 2019
Clarks Green, PA
Hello all. New to natural gas having just purchased our home in Dec of 2018. My wife and are are looking to replace our gas log set in our full masonry chimney with a actual direct vent high efficiency insert. Based on my research we are leaning towards a Regency Liberty LRI6E (largest that will fit). I’m having trouble finding actual reviews from folks who already have these. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Haven't had any experience with this particular insert model, but in the past,
every Regency Gas appliance that I sold, installed or serviced was a high quality, high heat product.
They've been in business for decades (1979), so they must be doing something right.

Reactions: hwinter
Haven't had any experience with this particular insert model, but in the past,
every Regency Gas appliance that I sold, installed or serviced was a high quality, high heat product.
They've been in business for decades (1979), so they must be doing something right.
Thank you!!