Olympia Ventis stove pipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Calentarse

Feeling the Heat
Feb 25, 2011
MD
Anyone know anything about Olympia Ventis stove pipe? Any good? Looks really nice, durable. I have a SuperVent chimney and my chimney guy says it's compatible. Anyone have any experience with any of this? If all goes well, me and the BK will have double wall pipe come Tuesday ==c

Reactions: huauqui
Yes it is very good quality olympia products are pretty much all we use anymore

I did my house with the Ventis. 316 inner wall. 304 outer. Can hook any sort of heating appliance to it with the 316 - oil, coal, whatever. Meets Canadian code, although I had to call them to find out. Not sure why they don't advertise that.

I used their double-wall stove pipe too.

It was a little bit more than others, but I want it to last a long time.
IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0485.jpg IMG_0454.jpg

Reactions: Calentarse
Most members agree that Ventis is the best pipe you can buy. Certainly not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.

I did a ton of research looking for the best pipe you could buy and Ventis was consistently at the top of the list. I called Olympia many times and they were always super helpful and nice.

I hope this helps,
Matt