No Back button in Win10?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashful

Minister of Fire
Mar 7, 2012
Philadelphia
Anyone here using the Edge browser that comes with Win10? Seems the back button doesn't work on this forum. Yes, I mean the page back button, that anyone would click a million times a day in the course of their web browsing. It works on all other sites I have tried, just not at hearth.com/talk/forums.

I'm using 10 now and edge browser and the back button (arrow) does work.

I am running Win 10. But can't imagine running a Microsoft browser. Trying to kill that damned Edge from starting in the background.

On a side note, my win 10 laptop just restarted itself after a 'critical error'. I'm hoping it's not a trend.

I am running Win 10. But can't imagine running a Microsoft browser. Trying to kill that damned Edge from starting in the background.
Been on Chrome the last few years, since I.E. had become such a pig. But I had heard good things about Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.