Newly here. Info requested for a Country Comfort CC150

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

T.O.

May 29, 2019
Tulsa
Thanks in advance for your assistance. Recently purchased a very lightly used free standing wood burner built in the 80's. It didn't have a blower so I purchased a Dayton 1TDU8. It appears there are some mounting holes on the back of the stove for maybe a plate the fan would mount to.

I don't have a manual which would be nice to have but seemingly unavailable.

Does anyone happen to have this stove or similar that may be able to give me an idea of what factory might have looked like along with any controls the manufacturer might have installed?

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_072205378.jpg
    IMG_20170822_072205378.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Last edited:
Thanks in advance for your assistance. Recently purchased a very lightly used free standing wood burner built in the 80's. It didn't have a blower so I purchased a Dayton 1TDU8. It appears there are some mounting holes on the back of the stove for maybe a plate the fan would mount to.

I don't have a manual which would be nice to have but seemingly unavailable.

Does anyone happen to have this stove or similar that may be able to give me an idea of what factory might have looked like along with any controls the manufacturer might have installed?
Let me know if you are still looking for pictures. I run one.

I have purchased a summer home in the Adirondacks that has this very stove. I am looking for an owner‘s manual so that I can use it safely/properly. I also would like to find where I could purchase a heat shield for the back of the stove. Thanks in advance for any help / information that you can provide.