New to the forums!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris223

Nov 7, 2014
New York
Hello all, new to the forums. I have periodically read some posts though from time to time. Lots of great info here. Anywho, I purchased my first home in 2011, and had a Quadrafire Classic Bay 1200i insert installed in the fall of 2012 by a local stove dealer and have thoroughly enjoyed the heat it provides ever since. My house otherwise is completely electric with baseboard electric heat. So I save a lot of money by not needing them at all and just using the stove. I also work for a box store so getting pellets is convenient and cheap for me!

I'm sure there are some others here who have a CB1200i and I look forward to interacting with you and everyone else!

Welcome! You will find many friends here.

Welcome to the site. Pretty friendly around here.

Welcome. The great people on this thread have heled me fix my stove many times. I try to pay it forward when I can

Welcome. This is a great and informative site with great people. Your gonna like it here.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have years of enjoyment with your stove. Stay warm. kap

Welcome to the forum ... we generally say "pics or it didn't happen" ;lol

Tons of info on everything from hearth pads, venting, multi-fuels, the working innards and rehab. There are folks here that have been burning since fairly early on in pellet stove history. Don't be afraid to ask questions and there is a search box at the top of the page as most topics have been covered at least once!

Happy burning!

Status
Not open for further replies.