New Osburn 2000 Install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmoore

Jan 29, 2016
Greenwood, IN
Hi all, long time reader - first time poster here! I'm Ryan. My wife and I pulled the trigger and finally purchased an insert. We had it installed this week and have just started the break-in process. So far we love it! I learned a ton of information from this website before we even starting looking in person and I thank you all for that. I did a lot of research and talked to many companies around here and finally landed on the Osburn 2000. We have an 1800 sq ft ranch and hopefully this suits all of our needs - we don't plan to use only wood heat but would definitely like to offset some of our heating costs in the winter. We have had two very small kindling fires this evening and can tell we are really going to enjoy it. I have a cord of wood that's ready to go for the remainder of the spring and will continue to stock up throughout the year. Do you experts here have any good tips for the break in process? Or tips in general! Thank you again for all your help before and during this process

Ryan New Osburn 2000 Install

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cynnergy
How did you end up liking your stove ? I have the same one for about 2 years now and love it!

Installed an Osburn 2000 last weekend, and so far we love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.