New Member Here.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Kman2478

Jun 15, 2019
Cape Neddick,Maine
Howdy all,
My name's Ken. I'm new here. Been into stoves for 4 years now since the Mrs. And I bought a house with a VC Defiant on the main floor, and a Resolute in the basement. I've been searching around getting great info, figured I would join in on discussions and enjoy.
Also just pulled the trigger on a Jotul 602 for my workshop. Looking forward to getting it going.
Cheers!
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_20190614_153447223.jpg
    IMG_20190614_153447223.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 300
Welcome aboard Ken. That's a nice little Jotul. There is a sub-forum to the Classics forum for VC stoves in case you have questions about them.

Howdy all,
My name's Ken. I'm new here. Been into stoves for 4 years now since the Mrs. And I bought a house with a VC Defiant on the main floor, and a Resolute in the basement. I've been searching around getting great info, figured I would join in on discussions and enjoy.
Also just pulled the trigger on a Jotul 602 for my workshop. Looking forward to getting it going.
Cheers!
Ken
Welcome, Ken! You will find lots of good info here!

Beautiful defiant! I've never seen the warming shelves or enamel on the original version before.

Reactions: Kman2478
Welcome!