New Member From Arizona

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azpellets

Mar 1, 2015
prescott arizona
And yes I gets cold where I live. Just had a Harman 52i installed into the fireplace location. So far this insert is great. I'm trying to heat 2800 sq ft, 1 1/2 story home. The insert is doing a good job of heating living room where installed and has a direct air flow up the stairs to heat the three bedrooms. Heat is not moving too well to the dinning and kitchen area, may need to add another small unit next. Thanks to recommendations on this site I hooked up a Skytech 3301p. Gives me more control and more accurate temperature readings. I have the living room temp set at 74 deg, it's reaching the upstairs at 70 deg which is just fine. I'm running feed rate at 3, fan at 12 o'clock in manual igniter. Using less than a bag a day, burning Heat'rs from Costco. Overall I'm happy with the performance.

Reactions: rona
Good to hear that your stove is performing well for you. Hope your supply of pellets lasts.
And yes its cold there and here and everywhere. 2nd year in a row that forty nine states have snow. Probably kiss most of FL citrus crop good bye for two years. Good friend in south KY has a foot of snow on ice and single digit temps. More snow than I have in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.